Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interesting Quotes...

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience. - Mitch Hedberg

It’s the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter. - Marlene Dietrich

Creativity is a drug I cannot live without. - Cecil B. DeMille

When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? - George Carlin

Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. - Albert Einstein

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. - Mark Twain

If you would like to read more interesting quotes go here.

2 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love George Carlin!

When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? - George Carlin

zakkalife said...

My favorite is

Creativity is a drug I cannot live without. - Cecil B. DeMille

so true. so true.