Well, the champaign has been drunk. Well wishes given. Resolutions made. As I did last year, my resolution is to not make New Years resolutions. I’m terrible at keeping them. I’ve tried and I ALWAYS fail!
Instead I have hopes.
I hope to…
1. Continue in my endeavor to eat more healthily.
2. Continue with the exercising I started doing.
3. Treasure moments with my family (even my two oldest, supposed adult, baby birds who really need to leave the nest…soon!!! lol).
4. Have more patience.
5. Do a better job keeping up on the housework.
6. Have a more positive attitude.
7. Recognize and appreciate the more simple pleasures life has to offer.
I think that is a good list. They are not resolutions, just wishes.
I hope you all have a wonderful 2011!