picture found at http://www.examiner.com/
I just love this picture! Isn't that why God put dogs and cat's on the planet? So we can dress them up in silly clothes and laugh at them???
Here are the top five things I am thankful for:.
1. My children who are healthy, intelligent, semi-well adjusted, independent souls. (yes I count that as one!)
2. A husband I have loved for 28 years who has classes 3 nights a week so we don't drive each other crazy. (What am I going to do when he gets his Masters in May? Maybe I'll encourage him to go for his Phd!)
3. Parents who are relatively healthy who have always given me unconditional love.
4. Heat. I'm in Michigan and winter came early this year...need I say more?!?
5. My two best friends, Betsy and Rochelle. Even though we don't spend much time together as we all lead busy lives, I value their friendship and am glad they are on the planet with me.
I hope everyone can find at least 5 things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Blessings come in all shapes and sizes...you just have to look for them!