Sunday, January 11, 2009

BOM ~ Block of the Month Goodness

There are some totally awesome FREE BOM's and free quilt alongs going on right now!
First up is "The Great Summer Holiday Mystery" quilt being hosted by Helen from Hugs from Helen. I picked up my materials yesterday:

The second is a BOM I am planning to do and is being hosted by Ellie at Ellie's Quiltplace . She has started us off with a snowman that you can either embroider or applique.

And last, but certainly not least is a 9 month long embroidery BOM offered by Gail from Gail Pan Designs.
These ladies are incredibly generous with their talents and patterns! I am really looking forward to making these up! Check out their sites and join in!



2 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

oooo, I love your fabric for the Summer mystery, I wonder how we will start tomorrow?

Patty said...

Oh, I must link to the embroiudery one. Maybe I will even join in (abd pigs will fly). I am about to tag you for a quick and easy photo tag so go check my blog. And that fabric is so pretty!