Wednesday, January 28, 2009
One Lovely Blog...
I have been nominated by Ginger over at Loves To Dream. She has the neatest blog. She posts some eye candy, a recipe and a bunch of crafty links...every day! Can you imagine! She is able to come up with all these great things every day! You really must go check out her site!
The rules of this award are simple (ha!). Pick 7 other people to send it out to. It's so hard to choose! But here are some of my picks for what I consider to be lovely blogs, in no particular order:
1. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - I am oddly fascinated with the glimpse into Ree's life on a cattle farm and she has fantastic photographs!
2. Su at Contemplating my needle and thread always has the most beautiful cross stitch projects to share.
3. It's Daffycat - Sharon has great projects that she posts pictures of in progress.
4. Jane's Fabric and Quilts always has wonderful fabric eye candy!
5. Patty at Pip Stitch has the sweetest embroidery and other projects and lots of links!
6. Ellie's Quiltplace - Ellen is from the Netherlands and I love the work in progress pictures she posts. Also it is neat for me to see through the eyes of someone from a different place.
7. Christie at Serenity Now always posts the most interesting pictures from around the web. I love to see what she has found.
Okay...that was hard. There are so many blogs out there that I love to go to. Have fun checking these out!