Friday, March 27, 2009

I've Fallen In Love...

With a whole collection of fabrics. Look at these gorgous fabrics from LakeHouse Dry Goods :



I would love to make a quilt out of these lovely patterns! The collection is called Doll Dresses and apparently came out last September.

Unfortunately my budget won't wrap around enough of a sampling to make a quilt...sigh...stupid how the electric company wants their money first! So if any of you are willing to send me the fabric... just kidding... but seriously... no, I don't really mean it... unless you want to...

Okay back to the real world! Check out Holly's blog. She offers some beautiful quilt patters for free!

...thinking to myself... maybe the kids won't mind eating peanut butter and jelly for a few days and I can sneak off to the quilt shop to pinch at least a couple of 1/2 yard lengths... hmm...

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

No comments: