Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom, No Lookie...



I finally finished my Mother's Day present!

You would have thought I was a little kid (well, maybe not when you consider the language I was using). Heavy sighs, mild explatives, throwing of material, broken machine needles...stronger explatives (good thing Baby Girl was in bed :O )

At any rate, I am pleased with the final outcome. Now I wish I had written down how I did the (frustrating) tea cozy. I definately want to make one for myself that will match my tea pot! Trust me, this one will go with my Mom's!

On to the wonderfully professional pictures I always take ;P




Tea pot cozy, coasters and napkins

On another note Jenny over at Elefantz is offering a romatic, lovely BOM called Shabby Roses. That is my next project (to add to the other umpteen dozen projects). I already have my material picked out! Can't wait to get started! You can just click on the picture in my sidebar to check it out!

10 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh she will just love it!

retdairyqueen said...

Your Mom will just love her gifts Beautiful fabric
The bag and gifts you made for the snickerdoodle bag were just beautiful
Pop over and see the beaut gifts I received

Debbie said...

This is a beautiful gift! You mother will be so please and lucky!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Your mum is so blessed! What a gorgeous gift for her!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Cuteness!!!!!!!! She will love it!

Olga said...

A stunning gift for your mother! I have been planning of making a tea pot cosy for such a long time but ...have not even started one yet. Yours is so lovely!

A lil info: said...

What talent you posses! Beautiful work, L. Let us know what your Mom thought (all good I'm sure). :)

Marit Johanne said...

Lovely gifts for your mother!

zakkalife said...

Well it looks like it was worth the trouble, it looks beautiful.

jessica

Patty said...

What gorgeous fabric! I'm sure your mom loved everything.