Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day…

Well, thanks to steroids, morphine and all of your prayers, my Dad has been released from the hospital to have Christmas with his family.  He can only have liquids right now and has to have surgery in the next few days, but we are so happy.  We, by unanimous decision, have decided to hold off on opening presents until my parents can arrive.  We did have the children open the presents that Santa left when we all got up this morning though. 

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and prayers.  It has meant so much to me. I hope that everyone has a joy filled day, I know we will!

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful news! Enjoy this day, Loralynn!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Loralynn, that is awesome! Your very own Christmas miracle!

Micki said...

Great news and enjoy your holiday and New Year!
Micki

Katherine said...

Good luck with your dad!

Sarah - Kala said...

I keep stopping by to see if you've posted again, but . . . alas! I am praying for you and your family. When a loved one is ill, it makes life uncomfortable a bit. Many prayers! Hope you are having a blessed New Year.

Patty said...

I hope he is feeling better ! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining my challenge XO, Patty