Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the 10th Day of Advent…

First a picture of my Daughter in her re-vamped t-shirt. It’s hard to tell, but her t-shirt says I ♥ Santa. She really wanted to have her picture taken with the dogs and I just can’t resist her sweet smile! The top was too short on her so I added a ruffle from holiday fabric at the bottom and at the cuffs. Doesn’t she look sweet? 1

I finally finished my table topper! It doesn’t show very well in my picture, but I am very pleased as I think it turned out gorgeous! Seriously it’s the prettiest thing I have ever made! 2 4 You can see some of the colors marginally better in this shot. I really wish that the vibrancy of the burgundies and greens and golds would translate better, they really are outstanding.3

3 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Very very nice!
The daughter is so pretty!

Micki said...

What a beautiful table topper...It is luxurious!
Micki

Carrie P. said...

Your daughter is very sweet. And what a great idea to make her shirt fit.
Great table topper. You should be very proud.