Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Don’t You Just Love Babies…

My daughter’s dance instructor is having a baby…a little girl. Of course, I had to make something for the little one! I made an elf hat and a pair of Mary Jane's. I think they turned out darling!

20111018_29

20111018_33

The hat was a free pattern found here. I did double rows of color instead of single ones. The shoes are a paid for pattern found here. I don’t recommend the shoes for anyone just  beginning to crochet.

Speaking of babies. My baby boy, Boy Genius, had his first date last Saturday. He went to the homecoming dance. Don’t they look awesome!

20111018_19

Oh…by the way…I have a surprise in store for you all next week so don’t forget to check back!!!

5 comments:

Allie said...

That is the cutest hat and shoes I've ever seen!!! I can just picture a baby girl wearing that. Great pic of your handsome son and his lovely date!

Carrie P. said...

Oh, congratulations! how exciting. The little booties are adorable.
Cute couple!

Val said...

I lOVE those little shoes!!! The hat too! And your son and his date look great!!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Cuteness!!!! Love them!

retdairyqueen said...

Love what you have made for the baby