Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I can't believe that the week is gone by already! It has just flown by! On Wednesday, I took a braided quilt as you go table runner class with my Mom. It was really fun! I am still in the process of hand stitching the binding down, but as soon as it is done, I will post a picture.

I did manage to complete a couple things for my stitchers angel. I am going to post pictures, because as many other's have said, with 250 people participating, the chances of my angel finding out who I am are slim to none!

Here is the armchair caddy, one of the free projects that has been posted over at Hugs from Helen. I really love the way it turned out. The embroidery took me the longest. Great project! The other is a pincushion that I made out of coordinating fabrics.

I used a button from my Grandma's button jar for the pincushion. Here are a few closeups.

Now I have to decide what I want to make next to include in my package! This is fun!























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Loralynn, your projects are simply stunning! What great colours too. I'm onto project three but can't decide what to do so I thought I would wait and see what Lynette is going to post tomorrow. Congratulations, I'm sure your angel will adore them.

Samantha said...

That is just beautiful- I love embroidery! And your colors are gorgeous!