Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Lovely Mother-Daughter Day...

Baby Girl really missed me while I was gone, so I decided to treat her to a special day. We went to a place near our home called "Past Tense." It's part gift shop, part cider mill, part antique store. It's divided into three different buildings and is wonderful! First we went into the antique gift shop where they also sell lots of lovely teas. I had promised Baby Girl that she could pick out her very own tea spoon. I have one with a tea pot on it and she chose this lovely one with an angel on it:

We wandered around and I took a few pictures with my phone of Baby Girl and some of the displays they have set up:

I bought this darling striped pyrex bowl. I just love the stripes on it!
After wandering around the two shops, we went over to the cider mill and had lunch. It was such a perfectly lovely day. I am so proud of my Daughter, she is such a sweet little lady. While I was snapping pictures I was also taking mental snap shots to keep in my heart.

6 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

It's lovely to have days like that and you will both treasure the memory always
Hugs

Dena said...

Your daughter is going to remember these times you share forever. How precious.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

What a wonderful day full of memories for both of you and she does look like a little lady, what beautiful hair!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

How sweet! I used to live for my mom/daughter trips. Our place was the lunch counter at Murphy's.

Love the bowl!

Lori Holt said...

What a great day you had with your cute daughter...she looks like she is about Kassidy's age.
I have a pyrex bowl exactly like that one...love it!
x Lori

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a cute bowl. I am a sucker for cute bowls.