Friday, September 30, 2011

I have a secret…


…a Ghastlie secret!

I am going to be participating in a blog hop that will happen from October 24-28th and October 31- November 4th.

Sew I quilt now


Its all based on a common love of Alexander Henry’s “Ghastlie” material line.

These are just a few peeks at this awesome material.

As part of the blog hop, you will get to see lots of awesome projects made with this fabric. I already have two thing done to show you and have one more special one to do. You will find giveaways and tutorials and eye candy…so please stop by and check it out!


1 comment:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I love, love, love that fabric. I don't know if you remember the shirt I made for Halloween last year?
http://cindyiscrafty.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/ghastlies-yes-ghastly-no/