Monday, September 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 2

If you are interested in joining in, you can find all the information by clicking on the button below.

September 7, 2009

Outside my window... The lawn was cut, the mulch laid and weeds pulled.

I am thinking... about how I am loving the way my new sewing machine cover is turning out!

I am thankful for... my Husband and our long marriage.

From the kitchen... a yummy taco-ish dip from my sil, potato and cheese filled perogies and ceasar salad. Sounds weird together, but the beany-cheesey dip was great on the perogies!

I am wearing... a summery dress in pink, orange and yellow.

I am creating... a sewing machine cover and mat.

I am going... to bed in a few minutes!

I am reading... lots of blogs!

I am hoping... tomorrow will be a good day for my kids, it's the first day of school.

I am hearing... the quiet of a house gone to bed... my dog's breathing as he lay's sleeping in my lap.

Around the house... NO LAUNDRY! I folded it all and put it away! Yay me!

One of my favorite things... watching a movie with the whole family! Tonight it was Inkheart. Enough action for the boys, a youngish girl for the Daughter to identify with and enough of a storyline for me to be entertained!


3 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I like your daybook posts, Loralynn!

Micki said...

You are lucky to have found your husband and to have each other. The daybook post is very nice.
Micki

Patty said...

I agree with Cindy. I've seen them on other blogs and haven't been that impressed but yours are really good. And thanks for putting me in the mood for perogies. :)