Friday, June 19, 2009

The ABC's of Me...

The ABC's of Me

A - Age: 44

B - Bed size: Queen pillowtop

C - Chore you hate: cleaning toilets

D - Dog's name: Bowser & Buddy

E - Essential start your day item: Chocolate Coffee I mixed up myself

F - Favorite color: Dusty Rose

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: (used to) Flute, Piano (a little)

J - Job title: Mother/Wife

K - Kid(s):4- 3 boys, 1 girl

L - Living arrangements: 5 bedroom farm type house we built ourselves in the middle of 4 acres of woods

M - Mom's name: Sharon

N - Nicknames: Lynn, Meme's, Gibbs (don't ask...it's the husband)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: girly surgery just over a year ago

P - Pet Peeve: People who use the 10 item or less line at the store but have a basket full of things!

Q - Quote from a movie: The Grinch: Who-bee What-ee? (we use this around the house all the time)

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: 4 step siblings I never lived with, 2 half sisters I don't know...not even their names

T - Time you wake up: Summer hours? around 10 and I go to bed about 1am.

U- Underwear: bikini briefs

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts

W - Ways you run late: Spending too much time on the computer

X - Xtra things you like: sewing, reading, playing on the computer

Y - Yummiest food: Lasagna (like my Gradmother used to make it), Cheescake (my recipe), Strawberries dipped in sourcream then dredged in light brown sugar

Z - Wild Card: Something most people don't know about me is that when I was 18 I was in the Miss Michigan USA Pageant. I came in 15th out of over 100 girls.

Wanna play along???

2 comments:

urban craft said...

so cute, I love reading more about people. I too used to play the flute but yearn to learn the piano.

retdairyqueen said...

Hi Lorallyn
Enjoyed reading your Abc
Take care Talk next week
Love Illene