Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playing catch up...

I finally have a few craft related pictures to show you. First is a darling little drawstring backpack that I made from a pattern from Diane Nesbit. I made it my size on the straps, I am planning on making another one for Baby Girl and making MUCH shorter straps! I do think it needs a flower or something on the top where the drawstring(strap) goes through. Next up I wanted to show you a picture of a beautiful giveaway I won from Lana over at Honeysuckle Lane. She does exquisite ribbon work! You should stop by her lovely blog and see some of her other beautiful pieces. She sent a darling scrabble pendant along with my beautiful pillow. You can see better pictures than I take over at her blog.
Last up, I promised a picture when I finished the stroller quilt for my Daughter's teacher who just had a baby girl. So without further ado (even though it's been done for over two weeks...):
It's just a simple nine patch backed with a soft pink chenille. I didn't quilt it as I can't do that on my machine, so it's just tied. I think it turned out really cute! It was a total stash buster too, so that just added to my pleasure with it. A great gift with no real out of pocket expense! The best!
I'll have more to show soon...


2 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love teh backpack and the stroller quilt. So pretty! The ribbon pillow is lovely!

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty quilt. I love the pink!