Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I did Today...

Baby girl had dress rehearsal today. It always takes about twice as long as the actual recital time. I know I am biased but, she was so beautiful. Sometimes she would make a move just a certain way and I would say "Wow! She really is a dancer!" I love the way I can see the grace in some of her movements...I am totally enamored!

Modern:


Jazz:

Ballet (with one of her best friends Olivia):


I'm tired! Between organizing, labeling and packing costumes, figuring out two days of lunches, driving, classes and one other rehearsal, I'm ready for tomorrow's recital so I that I can take a break from being a dance Mom! At least until August. Then things will pick up a bit more as Baby Girl tried out for and made "Company" which is the dance schools competition team. It's all good though, I'm so happy that she has found something that brings her such joy!

Next week things should settle down a little and I will be able to show you a few goodies. I have been working on things, just not very effectively! I have a couple of new made things and a couple of giveaway goodness to show you!

7 comments:

Daffycat said...

Awwww! All three videos are lovely! Wishing your DD joy in her performance!

retdairyqueen said...

Enjoyed the videos
Good to see you back Have missed you

Liz said...

So sweet. She's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Wow thanks for showing such a lovely videos.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

How sweet is that! She is so graceful!

Jocelyn said...

My children were involved in Youth Orchestra for years, and I was a volunteer helper, so I know what you are saying. It does take time, but it is worth the investment in their lives.

Carrie P. said...

Great dancers. thanks for sharing. they all did a great job.