Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 4


September 22, 2009

Outside my window... a dark, humid night tapping at the glass.

I am thinking... how silly some of the women are on dancing with the stars.

I am thankful for... good friends, good music and good times.

From the kitchen... dishes from dinner yet to be done, the smell of the crockpot chicken we had for dinner, a family well fed.

I am wearing... pink pajama bottoms and tank top.

I am creating... today...wedding decorations and programs for a dear friend.

I am going... to sit and enjoy my glass of tea.

I am reading... my Daughter's homework sheets.

I am hoping... to sleep well tonight.

I am hearing... my Husband practicing on his acoustic guitar...I love the sound of that!

Around the house... sounds of music, sleeping dogs, the end of the day.

One of my favorite things... being able to help my friends with their projects.

4 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

what a nice post!

Di said...

When someone ENJOYS listening to their spouse,lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc. PRACTICING guitar, especially a beginner, now... that's what I call being in love. You're one of kind, L.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Another great post. Yes, a lot of the ladies were silly, but Kelly Osborne ROCKED! It was so sweet to see how proud Sharon and Ozzy were. Who'd a thunk it?

Carrie P. said...

Sounds like that night was a peaceful evening. Crock pots are such a great invention.