Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did Someone Say Tutorials???

I thought that today I would list a few tutorials for things I want to make! Just click on the pictures to go to the tutorial!!!

The Train to Crazy has some really cute skirts for girls! I really want to make a couple or then for Baby Girl!
Betz White has a couple. First a stackable display for goodies, and then she also has an eyeglass case that is too cute!
And last for today, Fabtalk has a darling pincushion that I will probably make up for my Stitching Angel (and of course, one for me!):
Well, I think that is enough for today! Go make something!!!

4 comments:

Dena said...

Thanks for the links to the tutorials. They all look like fun to make.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love, love, love Betz White! I also use teacups and saucers with a crystal candlestick to make jewelry holders. The earrings look cute hanging on the cups.

Unknown said...

Thanks for those , love your machine cover and mat below !

zakkalife said...

I've always loved that Betz White eye glass tutorial. Good choice for sharing!