Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This 'n That & Angel Swap

I got my winnings from Jane's fabrics. The best thing I can think of to say about it is...YUMMY!!! The patterns are darling and the material is absolutely wonderful! Thank you again, Jane, for pulling out my name!

I took a picture today of the cutest little frog on the back runningboard of my van and just had to share him. He was so tiny, he was about half an inch long!



I also managed to take a picture of a couple more things I have completed for my Stitcher's Angel Swap.


The bag is "Blue Wren's Nest" from Cinderberry Stitches. Obviously, I changed the colors a bit. You should pop on over to Natalie's site and get the free pattern while it is available. The other thing in the picture is a tapemeasure that I covered with felt and a material yo-yo. I topped it off with buttons from my Grandma's button jar. The buttons are from the 30's or 40's. I am almost done with another little project for my partner and then will wait to see what the last project is before I decide if I am done or not. Of course, just in case my partner stumbles across my blog, I am not sharing quite everything that will be in her box - have to have a couple surprises!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I saw that you were the winner. Congratulations! And, yes, I am very jealous. :)